View Single Post
Old 14 Feb 2002, 11:36 (Ref:215766)   #3
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
Interesting question Darrell. Personally I find them a little repetitive, but then I have been to so many that it's bound to happen I suppose. The practical side of training days is always a good thing to go through, fire training etc etc, all serves to get you prepared for that horrible day when a car bursts into flames in front of your eyes.

At Brands we often end the day with a guest driver or two who give their views on marshals from the drivers perspective. It's always done in light spirit but does prove that drivers do not always see the flags being waved at them when in a heated race situation. The overwealming feeling is that drivers have great respect for marshals and the job we do.

What would I change? I think it would be nice if some of the lecturers made it a little more interesting when they talk!

Stephen.