Thread: Race 2014 German Grand Prix
View Single Post
Old 16 Jul 2014, 10:11 (Ref:3434384)   #5
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
to me, the tickets are overpriced. the basics in germany are considerably cheaper than in the uk - rent for example in a standard town is more than half the price and all inclusive. i had a look at tickets, there's a massive range of pricing options and the well priced good value ones in the stadium section i'd consider paying out for (180€-ish for 3 days) are all gone. perhaps that tells them and f1 something about the pricing?

on that basis, i'm not surprised they're struggling. they all probably went to austria instead. the crowds for the (completely free) world series by renault event at the nurburgring were pretty miniscule too - if it wasn't for the local renault enthusiasts barely anyone bothered going.

like you say, it's a bit strange.