Thread: Race 2014 German Grand Prix
View Single Post
Old 17 Jul 2014, 19:52 (Ref:3434957)   #17
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
sad commercial reality indeed!

odd part though is i wonder which sponsor would be unhappy. Coca Cola have reportedly been looking to buy the Monster Energy Drink brand for some time now.

anyways they should have let it go. the picture is already out there, the 'damage' if any to sponsors already done and the image will now live forever on the interwebs and those on social media are using this as a further example of FIFA's love of money over love of sport.

i would love to see a round table discussion with BE and the Fifa president (Blather?)about their views about how the world works. i suspect equal mix of hilarity, insanity, and to be fair brilliance.