View Single Post
Old 28 Jan 2016, 10:23 (Ref:3608647)   #55
old man
Veteran

England
UK
old man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridold man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridold man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It is off topic but I agree fully with djinvicta about knowing what is going on. In business you hope to give credit based on real knowledge of the customer but often decisions are as much emotional as logical and this will be very much the case where a motor racing enterprise is concerned. Many of the smaller creditors in the VA will view the establishment of a yet another new company by Messers Booth and Lowndes with dismay or anger.

I texted the Commercial Director of a well known race team with the news of Manor Endurance, his immediate reply was " Well good luck for him to find some drivers". Perhaps we shall see the new outfit in LMP racing and my bet is with a Ginetta with help from Lawrence Tomlinson, a fellow Yorkshireman, but equipment suppliers may want cash up front or other leverage. New equipment may sound rather cheap when you are used to the sums involved in F1 but still run to seven figures for a team setup.