View Single Post
Old 26 Sep 2002, 03:32 (Ref:388582)   #6
Russfeld
Veteran

Russfeld should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Lee Janotta
Right Russ.... Anyone who doesn't agree with you is ignorant and slow-witted. Give it up before you kill any credibility you've ever had in this forum. Oops, too late.

Actually I would have used that to describe Liz' narrow minded view of the racing world, but id rather not get another PM about forum content. Im not really here for 'credibility' and wasnt aware that I had any, but thats cool because based on most of the opinions here if im 180degrees im on the right track.

Lets be honest people, CART isnt the center of the racing world. Id struggle to even call it a world player, at the moment its struggling behind the global herd of all types of racing.

I dont see a problem with the FIA. Being a world wide motorsports and automotive body its natural and intentional that they'd have a wide ranging and powerful reach.

And whats the problem with the F1 rules package? Its the single most technologically advanced racing series in the world. Its managed to make grooved tires as durable and as grippy as slicks. Though when it comes to trickle down technology for the automotive world Le Mans probably has that cornered, see the Audi FSI system for details.