View Single Post
Old 31 Mar 2024, 15:36 (Ref:4203440)   #405
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Kia has confirmed that it will be sold in the US. 'During this year’s New York International Auto Show, Kia’s representatives confirmed the K4 wagon’s future debut in the United States'
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
I like the wagon, just not in beige! I have an aversion to beige cars in the 21st century..
Well I am looking forward to seeing it in the flesh. It will stand out on roads here for sure. On the color front, not sure why but automakers have a propensity for bright outlandish colours on small cars. I think they want them to be more visible and not get crushed by all the SUV's, but it detracts from the cars shape at times.