View Single Post
Old 26 Mar 2013, 23:34 (Ref:3225323)   #10
Purist
Veteran

United States
Wichita, Kansas, USA
Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!
i wouldn't suggest it outright, but if it somehow got on the schedule, I think an IndyCar race at Mugello would be quite enjoyable.

If Calgary does happen relatively soon, it looks like it could well be on a permanent circuit, which should be a plus for many.

I don't see a particular problem with going to the permanent Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez.

Maybe too many bridges have been burned, but a return to the long course at Surfers would be welcomed by many, I'm certain.

Verde, even if the percentage of the population interested is a good bit lower than elsewhere, Brazil's sheer size and population concentration in Rio and Sao Paulo put it far ahead of any other country down there. On top of that, IndyCar has a number of native drivers and Brazil actually has suitable venues right now, which makes it the clear choice in Central/South America.

Also, with Chavez gone, I expect the Venezuelan driver pool to shrink noticeably in rather short order.