View Single Post
Old 16 Aug 2016, 02:44 (Ref:3665853)   #31
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Looks like no ribs for Petit, hundred bucks even for a small utility trailer apparently. They'd be good but hundred bucks good? Nope, that they aren't. Have thought maybe a brisket the week before to warm on the grill, will have to read up and test it once maybe. But then a good excuse to make another brisket to me. Hope tickets come soon to confirm my Tuesday entry. And then get to my planning and checking the gear.

Hoping Joeb is staying above water this week and hasn't been washed away yet out there.
Thanks man it is completely nuts here. It is hard to know for sure but right now the best guess is somewhere between 50 and 70000 homes have been flooded. We were lucky enough not to be part of that. And flooding is continuing in surrounding areas.