View Single Post
Old 20 Sep 2017, 23:51 (Ref:3768925)   #46
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki Katz View Post
Gah blummin autocorrect. I'm not convinced that Kanaan is the person to turn around Foyt, but I suppose that something needs trying. I'm not sure which driver he'll ditch, possibly both?

A 2 car Carlin (?) team would be good, Chilton and Kimball aren't really the most exciting drivers, but it would be interesting to see if they get on any better outside Ganassi.
Apart from Castroneves, he is the most experienced driver in IndyCar and will have a wealth of knowledge he can bring to Foyt. Otherwise, I don't know who else can turn around their fortunes.

Out of Daly and Munoz, I wouldn't know who to keep. Munoz finished 16th and Daly 18th and Munoz has the better record overall, so probably Munoz.