Thread: An Age Question
View Single Post
Old 20 Mar 2018, 09:31 (Ref:3809321)   #15
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm 47, joined in 2009 (so I'm relatively young in forum terms compared to some!).

I suppose I hit peak F1 in my mid 20s thru mid 30s when I religiously watched every qualifying session and race live & read Autosport and F1 Magazine from cover to cover. I also used to watch the BTCC, the V8s when I could (when they were on something I could receive) and Indy, Le Mans and some other random bits. Notably - all on telly.

Then I got married, had kids, and started marshalling. The latter was really the death knell for 'peak' F1 as I then got far more into club, endurance and international series but didn't really have the time to watch much of it live!