View Single Post
Old 10 Mar 2024, 00:01 (Ref:4200654)   #38
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Why don't they just take KMags SuperLicense if they have to find bs regs to call on him but no one else to make sure he's last running car. We get it FIA, you hate all things slightly American after Andretti comments and Gene calling y'all idiots. But it's becoming a joke and your standards and stewards are just pulling things from their lower vent as "rules"

Haas might as well retire the car since they're doomed to last place and save the engine
Love your passion mate but if the FIA was REALLY down on anything slightly American then Logan Sargeant would be in the cross hairs every weekend and I doubt we'd have 3 x GPs in the US. In any case, the FIA approved Andretti, it was FOM that did not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I WOULD actually be behind an ******* penalty for Haas as a team. I don't like the we're gonna be slow by design to hold everyone up. Want to talk unsportsmanlike things, that's bs. And the celebration of it is pathetic. It's not racing, it's blocking.
It's an established part of racing, has been for many, many years in all kinds of series worldwide. I actually gave Haas "Team of the Race" for their operation in the race to take a pure team approach, particular once KMag's penalties made him a wildcard out of effective position - was smart thinking and well-executed.