Thread: MotoGP 2017
View Single Post
Old 10 Mar 2017, 18:59 (Ref:3717855)   #7
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As far as the tech rules are concerned, the little I know about it is that the most significant change from the casual observers point of view, has been to ban the ridiculous front wing appendages although looking at some 2017 pictures I see that some manufacturers have tried to compensate by adding the inboard strakes inside the fairing. I'm afraid that this level of performance gain leaves me absolutely nonplussed as does the same minute performance gains in Formula 1 which is why I've pretty much lost interest in that form of 4 wheel action. The level of sophistication of the current MotoGP machinery has me boggling and although I still follow the series with interest my heart lies with the 2 wheel entertainment provided by the WSBK with the top six comprised of five Brits in the opening round. If that form is anything to go by, we are in for a cracker in WSBK and for that matter with the British SBK. Having said all that I'm still a big Rossi fan!