View Single Post
Old 30 Jun 2008, 20:15 (Ref:2240788)   #48
Ayreon
Rookie

Ayreon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
hello good people. Inspired by minimangler, I have just booked my train ticket to Belgium.
However, my incompetence combined with travelling alone doesn't bode well and I'm looking for advice about travelling further once I get to Brussels. There seems to be a one change service to Spa and surely there's a bus from there but what sort of price would I be looking at for a return to Spa?
If you are Eurostarring to Brussels your ticket includes travel (on the same day)on to any other Belgian station. The best way is to travel to Verviers, where you can get a bus to Francorchamps, near the main entrance to the circuit. Bus times can be found here http://www.infotec.be/index.aspx?Pag...34023237830544. The bus is cheap. 5 Euros maybe?
It is possible to travel to Spa by train but the service is rather limited and you would then need to get a taxi to the circuit. This costs 20 Euros each way.
We have been to Spa by public transport several times so if you need any more advice send me a private message and I'll do my best to help!