Thread: Tech Issue Pirelli-The Tyre Story..
View Single Post
Old 12 Dec 2019, 00:08 (Ref:3946236)   #1829
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
in a rare show of unity, all 10 teams have agreed to continue to use the 2019 range of tires for the 2020 season.
I am curious as to the story behind the story. How did this potential for new compounds go bad in such a clear way. The comment from Pirelli sounds as if they were apathetic to the potential for the new compounds. They were perfectly happy to go ahead with the existing compounds! Maybe Pirelli wasn't a fan of change and botched the entire thing on purpose?

Richard