Thread: Tech Issue Pirelli-The Tyre Story..
View Single Post
Old 19 Dec 2019, 11:44 (Ref:3947520)   #1840
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
The promoters and management bodies tell Pirelli what they want in the way of tyres so the dissatisfaction with tyres is best directed at them and NOT Pirelli. All Pirelli are doing is filling their contractural requirements. Why do fans keep banging on about it is Pirelli's fault? Personally I want to see a tyre war, get all the big names back in and let's see some unpredictability happening because that is what will happen, would that be a bad thing?

My standpoint is that if Pirelli are happy to produce this level of product on the international stage then what would they be prepared to dish up to the consumer. Formerly I have used Pirelli tyres, lately not so much, and as a rule I try and support brands that support motor racing. They put something into a sport that I enjoy and try and support them as a result.