Thread: Tech Issue Pirelli-The Tyre Story..
View Single Post
Old 19 Dec 2019, 12:16 (Ref:3947526)   #1841
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
My standpoint is that if Pirelli are happy to produce this level of product on the international stage then what would they be prepared to dish up to the consumer. Formerly I have used Pirelli tyres, lately not so much, and as a rule I try and support brands that support motor racing. They put something into a sport that I enjoy and try and support them as a result.
then i urge you to look at their gt work, particularly in the national series. the sheer number of different sizes, compounds to suit each car... it's really interesting.

fwiw, market research suggests that f1 has done wonders for their profile. that's pretty much the main reason they're still involved - it's expensive but far better for advertising than anything else they're involved with.

disclaimer: i run goodyears on my car