View Single Post
Old 29 Apr 2013, 22:56 (Ref:3240794)   #5
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
definitely, i think that win was very important for magnussen not just for the points but timing wise as a follow-up to monza where vandoorne and da costa put their cards on the table.

stevens i don't think will be in the title battle but he's one of the top three or four "best of the rest" with sirotkin for me. stevens has the benefit of a year behind him and he seems to be using it, particularly when it comes to pacing his races but sirotkin's pace, good grief. if he can learn how to stay out of trouble now he's got to be an outside chance to keep the top 3 honest?