View Single Post
Old 30 Apr 2013, 06:47 (Ref:3240878)   #7
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
definitely, i think that win was very important for magnussen not just for the points but timing wise as a follow-up to monza where vandoorne and da costa put their cards on the table.

stevens i don't think will be in the title battle but he's one of the top three or four "best of the rest" with sirotkin for me. stevens has the benefit of a year behind him and he seems to be using it, particularly when it comes to pacing his races but sirotkin's pace, good grief. if he can learn how to stay out of trouble now he's got to be an outside chance to keep the top 3 honest?
I guess my reluctance to really enthuse about Sergei is from not havimg seen much of him until this season, but so far he's proving consistently quick so it will be interesting tp see if he cam keep it up amd how Zanella responds, as he looked ok at Monza if a little 'at sea' at Aragon.

Pic's another who looks like he'll feature once it all comes together
Couldn't live with Magnussen on Saturday but he was solid and the pace seems to be there even with the new team?