Thread: Tech Issue Pirelli-The Tyre Story..
View Single Post
Old 13 May 2013, 15:11 (Ref:3246770)   #318
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot View Post
Today, the teams had no option but to use the hardest compounds that Pirelli have. Bringing all four would not have made any difference to tyre choice.
an interesting suggestion. perhaps bringing all four tires would have resulted in teams using the same two compounds in the exact same combination as they did yesterday. thats a hard one to determine.

i wonder if they simply brought two different and more appropriate compounds would we still have seen the same thing though.

for me the question now has to be would i prefer to see a race where a car will complete the race with a slower over all time but having to pit less or a race where they travel the race distance in the fastest possible time but with 4 stops?

million dollar question i guess?