Thread: Driver 2018 F1 silly season.
View Single Post
Old 12 Jun 2017, 17:47 (Ref:3740611)   #109
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
JB may be tempted back into the McLaren if the Honda lump is to be replaced by the Mercedes. Things worked out quite well for him the last time that happened...
Quite a bit would be required to make that happen. And if that actually happened, why would Alonso leave?

See this article regarding what Jenson thinks about 2018...

http://www.skysports.com/f1/news/124...-my-time-in-f1

I suspect the only way we will see Jenson back in the F1 championship is if somehow Alonso walks before the end of the 2017 season. I think the ONLY thing that might tempt him back is a TOP ride. And if that seat was to open up, wouldn't you think Alonso would be first pick?

Richard