Thread: F3 Monza
View Single Post
Old 13 Jul 2005, 21:42 (Ref:1355012)   #34
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
bakkerud had a couple of enormous offs at castle combe too, didn't he? i'm all for someone finding their limits, but at the right time..

reason why i was asking about parente's car is in a desperate attempt to find a reason for him wobbling and maybe letting kimball in for the title. but i think it'd be better for the championship if parente won (i cba to elaborate on that), so you're right, there's no reason why carlin can't get a car sorted out in time.

the mygale car's got nothing to do with the bag of worn socks that carbone's trying to drive has it?