Thread: F3 Monza
View Single Post
Old 14 Jul 2005, 01:37 (Ref:1355134)   #37
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
carbone's doing a fantastic job with that car, i've seen him perform outstanding acts of bravery round spa in it, and iirc he was on the pace with signatures dallaras at oschersleben, but that was an odd weekend. they were absolute muppets to put so much faith in that... rollerskate, and if they can't see that now then that's just daft. credit to carbone for actually even considering driving it and trying to do a danny watts with it. i was having issues trying to remember just how many hideously ugly pseudo-dallaras there were around. more than i'd hoped for, clearly...

aaaaanyhow...

i think the lola would have been on a par with the dallara if the situation continued from last year driver-wise at least. it seems pretty clear to me that the car was on the pace at the beginning of the year but seems to have tailed off. go figure...

have manor confirmed their entries yet for silverstone, does anyone know? they sounded pretty certain about it, but words are words...