Thread: F3 Monza
View Single Post
Old 14 Jul 2005, 13:49 (Ref:1355420)   #49
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaz
I think a lot of the female element around here are quite harsh on Mike Conway because he doesn't have the personality and looks that some of you desire! I have been slightly disappointed with him but in fairness looking at it now, he is at a disadvantage using that Opel engine and yet he still sits 3rd in the standings...best of the rest behind the Carlin boys.
gaz, it's such a shame. you make a valid point sometimes then throw in a completely idiotic remark about whether "female elements" find someone attractive...

i do think the opel engine thing isn't nearly as much of an issue over here compared to the mercedes issue in the euroseries. more than likely i don't think fortec and conway have managed to develop the car to the same level of potential that rossiter and the same team managed last year, and on that i agree with jj jet plane.