View Single Post
Old 20 Oct 2016, 17:17 (Ref:3681624)   #60
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimclark View Post
In you guys hurry to discredit my post (why I have no clue...) you've made a couple of glaring errors.

Then it must be my imagination that I've driven the 480 miles (round trip) to attend on numerous occasions.

Again, must be my imagination that right on the IMSA home page is this (in, of all things, October):
http://www.imsa.com/events/roar-rolex-24-0

I know I'm getting older by the minute, and senility must surely be setting in, but I don't make it a habit of posting without knowledge. And, if advised correctly of an error on my part, I'm more than happy to stand corrected. I do not in this instance. Thank you very much.
The Nov. and Dec. tests may allow the public some access, in the minimal sense, but are not 'promoted' events. As to the Roar, it is on the schedule and provides a minimum of info and ticket sales, LINK . So the derogatory comment about the promotion of 'non-events' and the Roar is rather misplaced irregardless if you have previously driven to attend the Roar or not.

L.P.