View Single Post
Old 19 Jan 2017, 22:28 (Ref:3703654)   #12
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfhound View Post
A bit more on the subject at Motorsport.com

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/ec...-hands-866879/

I always suspected Bernie was not in favour of Liberty.
I can see a clash of well this is the way have done it for 40 years verses this is the way we need to do it in the future if we are to grow and make more money.
I think by definition BE was never part of the plan for Liberty. They clearly jump in saying things are going to change. If that is the case, you don't put the person in charge who did it the old way. He will exist for a period of time as some sort of security blanket. Then once Liberty has their feet under them he will be gone. I would be shocked if all of this hasn't been working out in advance anyhow.