Thread: Szisz's Tracks
View Single Post
Old 8 Nov 2015, 21:56 (Ref:3589099)   #11
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A very good first effort.

A hint for showing off the final design, you can hide your contraction lines...such as the diagonals used to make the oval work. you can highlight and the on right clicking select hide. there is also a short cut button which I can't remember off the top of my head.

I hope that you do find time to try a bit more with Sketchup, there is the tutorial stickied at the top of My Track Design index page, that I started way back when that might help with some of the basics, though you appear to be well on with it just now.