View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 2017, 06:39 (Ref:3741093)   #80
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by isynge View Post
Sorry about that, and can appreciate how it may have worried. Initially I was focused on getting close family informed, which was a slightly more complicated procedure given far flung locations across the globe, and I also wanted to be able to give people here a clear prognosis, which thankfully in this case is very positive.

Looks like I'll be transferred back to the UK either today or tomorrow to continue recovery. I'll try very hard to keep people updated on progress and be active elsewhere to make sure you don't think I've faded away.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update Ian and hopefully you'll be on your way home today. So safe journey for that. We'll be missing you over the next few days and we'll raise a glass or three to you at the meet. Hopefully you can start your preparations for Le Mans 2018 once you get home....!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk