View Single Post
Old 24 Nov 2017, 04:23 (Ref:3782563)   #75
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
You were the one who brought up those circuits. Rich just said he'd rather see the race elsewhere, and you were the one who went and picked all the negative circuits. Don't blame others for your negativity!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcarr6 View Post
I think the general point from Rich, and us all, is that this is a great concept, let's just see it at a track where you can have some racing, right???? Haha
Thankyou

I too was wondering where he picked those three tracks from considering I hadn't mentioned any of them.

Would prefer the race elsewhere as I first mentioned but that's easier said then done.

Us fans and the drivers would prefer a good track for racing and overtaking whereas the FIA and manufacturers involved would prefer something with plenty of people trackside and someone to pay for it hence why its at Macau.

On this weeks Double Stint Podcast John Dagys mentioned that Dr Stefan Walliser from Porsche suggested some type of tie in with the Abu Dhabi F1 meeting. Thats certainly something I haven't even thought about