View Single Post
Old 2 Apr 2020, 17:01 (Ref:3968266)   #4
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
War film: Kelly's Heroes <<< nostalgic answer. Since then I have newer favorites.
Sweet when you were at primary school age: Hersey Kiss
Favourite toy as a child: Various Tonka Construction Equipment
Favourite car your father had: Late 1970's Ford LTD (Company car and my Dad drove it he stole it)
Most memorable TV advert: Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions – on a sesame seed bun!
TV Programme when you were school age: Space 1999
Comic you read as a child: I have never been into comics, but did consume the Hardy Boy mysteries one summer.
Year you first read Autosport: Print? Never.
Poster you had on your bedroom wall: Never was a poster guy. But I did have plastic aircraft models hanging from ceiling

Richard

Last edited by Richard C; 2 Apr 2020 at 17:14.