View Single Post
Old 16 Jun 2009, 13:30 (Ref:2484511)   #39
AGD A105/6
Racer

England
SW London
AGD A105/6 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bit of a frustrating day with the A105, its 3rd race and 1st DNC, darn it; 8 laps into qual, just getting the hang of it and all HT vanished. Thanks to the marshall at The Esses for the loan of your phone to calm down the Missus! Thanks also to all who offered replacement rotor arms, Rae had one that fitted, which appeared to solve the problem but the disi cap didn't look to healthy either....5 laps into the race and a misfire started which rapidly crept down the rev range and made continuing pointless. By the time the rest of the team had walked back from Quarry, it had cooled down and worked perfectly, they think I'm making it up...

On the plus side we saw 94mph approaching Avon, which is probably the fastest the car has ever been, it was a well organised day (John, tell me again where the speed limit starts in the pit lane? ) thanks to all at Masters and CCRC, it was good to meet some Ten/Tenthers, and fine Combe weather although there were localised fogbanks approaching Camp in the morning...If I can get this attachment to post, somewhere in there is a Vanguard and an A35...Click image for larger version

Name:	CC fog.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	22555