View Single Post
Old 7 Oct 2012, 15:08 (Ref:3147615)   #12
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post
"we" have to laugh

He will end up there, as he is French, and all French drivers end up driving sportscars, as that is all that matters in France, one race.
For much of the world actually. I don't sleep through that one - I slept through most of the highlights of today's race...... I probably ought to be grateful for those who showed lack of judgment at the start - it was really the only excitement of the whole race. But RG, deary me. as DC said, he will be sent to Coventry eventually - or banned for longer and longer periods.