View Single Post
Old 11 Jan 2014, 01:06 (Ref:3352667)   #95
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by henners88 View Post
I am perfectly entitled to complain about a service I have used whether I paid for it or not.
You're perfectly entitled to offer an opinion. If you complained to them then they'd be perfectly entitled to dismiss you as someone who didn't pay. Maybe they should listen as you may one day pay for their product?

My point was simply that the service, for me, is fine and not as bad as you made out. Not saying it is the best. Certainly not the worst. I'm happy with it as it is more than fine, it is good. A convenient way for me to get some programmes I want, when I want and where I want. When it isn't, or there is an alternative with significant advantage, I won't pay.

They've never offered me an email address as a good thing I don't think any provider has done that since the '90s!

Last edited by Adam43; 11 Jan 2014 at 01:12.