View Single Post
Old 8 Feb 2021, 17:01 (Ref:4034131)   #1990
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
2020 season TV numbers.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f...aign=widget-22

from the link: The total TV audience for 2020 was 1.5 billion, which compares to 1.9 billion viewers in 2019.

up in some markets but overall down...attributed to less races but from my own understanding, most sports suffered from a decrease in TV numbers due to format changes, more news watching, households cutting costs, and bingeing content via different platforms.

surprisingly the Hungarian GP was the most watched of the year...but i dont recall this being a particularly good race and considering some of the crackers we had last year, a bit of a missed opportunity there for F1.

the Portuguese GP, which i enjoyed, also did well in terms of viewers...will this translate into it becoming a permeant event?

also curious to know if the back to backs at the same venue resulted in a decline in viewership for the 2nd race weekend.