View Single Post
Old 8 Feb 2021, 18:24 (Ref:4034148)   #1992
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTCC frog View Post
Maybe it was because people were exciting about the prospect of a wet race in Hungary. The fact that the rain never came makes me think that the Hungarian GP was the most disappointing race of the season. I would have thought that Sakhir would have the most viewers because of the excitement surrounding George Russell's Mercedes debut.
I don't know re: Russell. I suspect it would have negligible effect on viewership as the fans will tune in anyway and those with only a passing interest in F1 would not be particularly extra-swayed by a relatively unknown Brit driving for the big guns. Or perhaps they wouldn't even know he was.