Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 28 May 2020, 17:43 (Ref:3978972)   #3852
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
F1 has a budget cap and a reduced one at that...so i am happy.

with cars carried over to next season, reduced cap, another year closer to engine parity, and future changes aimed at solving the dirty air problem, i am very excited for the next couple of seasons and genuinely think we will see a more competitive series.

maybe this is the covid talking, but old things being done in new ways, trying to do things in ways that correct the shortcomings of the past...for me thats the new currency of the post covid reality.

and if it doesnt work out, then i will join the complaint department.