Thread: Le Mans Classic
View Single Post
Old 1 Jul 2012, 20:20 (Ref:3100616)   #187
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Radio Le Mans

So alas, it was not to be and sadly The singing of a certain lady has started and im afraid that despite a last minute attempt to somehow put something together RLM are not able to attend this years LMC.

It is a matter of too little too late peeps which is a shame because I think the event, for me anyway , will suffer a bit with them not being there ( I may be bias)

Trouble is the Brit GP is on and so other commitments have been made etc.

For 2014 I think we should try and make a real effort to put things in place so that we are in a positon to get RLM there because even though they had one camera and a rather stiffling hot studio at the end of the media centre they still gave great commentary and content in 2010.

We will be en route on Thursday morning and should be there late afternoon, not rushing....nice drive ...relaxing etc etc ...looking forward to it and yes I will be taking the camera

ta
C