View Single Post
Old 14 Apr 2015, 13:21 (Ref:3527384)   #21
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosport Fan View Post
I was checking the ticket site again over the weekend, and they now charge €15 for parking......this wasn't here before when I bought my tickets in January. Was a little annoyed I had to place an extra order for it but at least I have the pass.

Is this something new at Spa? Can you park anywhere there (sensibly of course- I don't expect a paddock pass )
Parking at Spa is a zoo. I bought a ticket early last year, got really excited thinking I'd be nice and close to the main entrance, and ended up being shunted into an ungoverned wilderness in the forest up to the east of Eau Rouge.

You probably won't want to hear this, but pragmatically it's often as easy to head down the N62 past the racing hotel and a lot of the houses on the right wil be renting parking spaces in their fields for fairly reasonable prices (around the EUR10 mark IIRC) - we've parked there quite a few times, the walk to the track from there is perfectly easy, the parking is a bit more disciplined, cost wise it makes sense, and it's also reasonably easy to get away after the race.