View Single Post
Old 16 Oct 2010, 21:37 (Ref:2775904)   #28
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Maybe it would help if all the incidents were consistent?

As time goes on I have less and less of a problem with all this. I watch rugby and these kind of decisions are made every minute of the game. I suppose it helps because the frequency averages them out.
I find some of the referee's decicions in Rugby Union inconsistent and I find the concept of playing the game to the referee inconsistent; the game shouldn't be dictated by the referee's interpretation of the rules and the same applies to F1.

As to the incident's in F1 not being inconsistent, I think quite a few are consistent, it's the penalties that aren't and that's what people are objecting to.