View Single Post
Old 22 Jun 2017, 16:46 (Ref:3746092)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Le Mans 3D - Racing is Everything

So....... Did any of you go to a screening of this last night?

My sons treated me to it as a belated Father's Day present. On the whole, I absolutely loved it. Coming so soon after I got back from Le Mans having contracted the obligatory post-Le Mans blues, it was just the shot in the arm I needed. It's actually the first 3D film I've seen. Much of it was brilliantly done - based as it is on the 2015 race. Yes, there were parts where the 3D wasn't so successful, but I'd go and see it again like a shot.

(I know there is/was another thread on this, but as that died a death - I've started a new one).