View Single Post
Old 23 Jun 2017, 13:41 (Ref:3746257)   #13
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FG1 View Post
It would be odd for two films with exactly the same name, covering the same race, not to be related in some way, but I suppose it's possible.

For me, 3D adds little to action, as the strobing is so distracting.
I would say this one definitely does Francis. It was my first experience of 3D and although I would happily watch it again without it, it certainly added to my enjoyment - at times dramatically. It wasn't perfect, by any means, but it certainly made a difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckosaurus View Post
No mention of any of the RLM 'cast' on the IMDB listing for the 3D film.

Having not seen the 3D film, but having seen the Amazon series, I assume they share the same raw footage/interviews but are just edited and narrated differently.
I think that's a fair summary Guy.