View Single Post
Old 5 Nov 2005, 19:24 (Ref:1452962)   #61
bocster
Rookie

bocster should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Aussie's and NZ doing fine

ahh, another great day at the track

alittle bit of rain but the rest was great. afew more people then thursday and and lotsa pitbabes walking around. i had a $5 pluto pup and a $4.50 pie and a $5.50 ham burger (i was hungry). Austalian merchandising stuff is great and will be avalible online as of next week.

okay now for the serious stuff

the times for the Australian and NZ qualifing look bad but they actually arent to bad. each team gets 4 sets of tyres for practice and qualifing. most teams use 2 sets for practice and then 2 sets for the qualifing. the tyres are only at their best for 1 flying lap the yah lose about a second. Will davision went out on his new set first up and stuffed up ( 120.7) he then did (120.7) on old tyers (119.4) on new tyres and a (119.9) on old again.. i think he had a 119 flat in him which would have put him in about 5 or 6th. NZ stuffed their second run on new tyres with a big lockup but by the looks of it JR probably had a 119.3 in him.

so not all to bad. except for those frenchies. Ok ,who remembers Dick Johnson at Bathurst and that Big rock that someone chucked onto the track. Well the french car is red ,white and blue and if yah throw one at the right time we probably wont see the french back to race 6