View Single Post
Old 25 Apr 2016, 13:08 (Ref:3636248)   #16
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quick recap of the weekend. Some great cars were around (I'll share some of my terrible pics when I get a chance). Friday night was touch and go with the weather for sure, but as JHamilton said, we did pull through. The weekend weather was perfect!

Unfortunately, there was a damper on the proceedings as one of the Shadows went off during qualifying Saturday at T12, one of the worst places to have an incident and the driver was injured bad enough to be airlifted to a local hospital. The DN4 was likely totaled and there's still misleading info on the condition of the driver, but sounds like he's stable, with some fairly serious injuries.

Here's a decent recap of the event.
http://valdostatoday.com/2016/04/the...ing-tradition/

I still can't believe how many people camped this weekend! The event is certainly growing and I wish I was able to get around a little more but certainly enjoyed it! Camped with good friends, had my father and brother roll up for Saturday in Pop's MGTD and my wife brought my boys up Saturday as well. First trip for the little man! Was more interested in "camp" than cars, but they all seemed to have a good time.