View Single Post
Old 28 Apr 2016, 05:39 (Ref:3636811)   #24
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Thanks for the updates, and I'm sure we all Craig our best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery.

CanAm cars = big speed = chance of a big accident if anything goes wrong. We had a Tenths contributor injured at Phillip Island very recently when driving a McLaren, and the worst racing incident I've witnessed (from just behind) was another McLaren hitting a tyre wall at Brands several years ago. And for regulars on this forum, there has been much debate recently about their suitability to race at Goodwood. (74th Members Meeting thread.)

I love to see the beasts being used on track, so fingers crossed this latest accident doesn't change that.

On a positive note about the meeting, I spoke to one of the Masters F1 drivers at Silverstone yesterday, James Hagan. He said the event was fantastic and made a very enjoyable weekend. So keep it up, Guys!