View Single Post
Old 20 Mar 2017, 14:44 (Ref:3720191)   #141
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Thought WEC is subs (Espec LM), and watched Daytona (plus Sebring on the w/end) on yootoob. Maybe I didn't need to...... [emoji23]
Maybe I'm just freeloading on his subscription for once. Nice to be of an age where I get my own back! Oh hang on, we watched LM on Eurosport as part of our BT package.

I honestly don't know is if it was a paid for stream or not TBH.

Yes I have never been able to understand why BCE was so against F1 publicising itself to the wider world. It's what the sponsors want, more exposure. As I said above, GW certainly makes the turnstiles click round. And their social marketing campaign won't hurt that.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk