View Single Post
Old 6 Sep 2017, 06:50 (Ref:3764882)   #613
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
On a global scale, the only two racing series I'd say that the general public even knows about are F1 and NASCAR.

The latter due to things like Talladega Nights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
WEC's starting to get up there. Not sure about WRX though. And Formula E will no doubt be heard about.
My co-workers have never heard of WEC or LMPs. They know what Le Mans is, but they have no idea what kind of cars race there - they just know they aren't F1 cars. They've heard of F1 (some casually watch it), heard of NASCAR, heard of Formula E (but seem to think it's some sort of weird practical joke), and that's it. Nothing else what-so-ever. Touring Cars, especially World Touring Cars, not a chance. If you start mentioning things like WTCC, V8SC, or sportscar stuff like Bathurst 12H, Spa 24H, they give you this look of "wait...there's an entire world of racing I didn't even know existed".