View Single Post
Old 24 Jul 2013, 21:24 (Ref:3281281)   #10
numbersix
Pie On 'ere
Veteran

England
Smaug. Desolation of.
numbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I am sooo happy I marshalled the BGP this year with the specific intention of hearing, for one last time, the sound of a real F1 engine.

Yes, I know and accept all the reasons for the change, and the move towards eco-friendly cars is as inevitable as the demise of the dinosaurs. I'm now waiting for an "F1" car with a wind farm across the front, covered in solar panels. Sorry but that's not my idea of F1.

I will accept the charge of being a dinosaur who liked watching (and hearing) very loud dinosaurs. But Jolly Green Giants doing economy runs just don't cut the mustard.

Might go to Santa Pod next year to remind myself what machines should sound like.