View Single Post
Old 16 Jul 2017, 11:30 (Ref:3751655)   #20
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Yes good to see Rowland finally have the officials take a look at his driving, after forcing King clean off the track and then the same to Markelov. If Markelov had spun and gone into the wall, that's race ban aggression imo. Then the safety car restart, that's definitely not within the required 10 car lengths so should be another penalty coming. But he'll probably get away since he's a title contender. Amazing start though, he got that car perfect off the line. You can't say Rowland isn't trying to win this title.

He's a very fast driver, but yes as you mentioned cds, Rowland should be easily beating Latifi, but he's not. Latifi easily won race 2 while Rowland really struggled. Latifi struggled a lot more in race 1 but he did have a lot more traffic so I think struggled keeping the tyre life. The DAMS car must be the second best car out there, with the RT not far behind.

That other Prema though, Fuoco; 16th and not even close to anyone at all. How do you have two drivers so far apart in the car? C'mon already Prema put someone that can drive in the #2.

I look forward to De Vries not stalling on the grid one of these days, 20th to 7th is pretty good.

Canamasas; bloody hell it must be stressful for Rapax watching him, every time another car comes near him it's near crash. He just can't accept losing a position. 5th and 4th is pretty good, I just hope it doesn't keep him in the series haha.