View Single Post
Old 20 Sep 2017, 01:22 (Ref:3768682)   #62
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
You got to check out the whole place don't just park your butt at turn 10. Plus all the coolest people camp at Turn 4 or so I've heard.... We also go with our friend Andrew or maybe he goes with us I'm not sure which way that is but he's there first so I guess we go with him
I've been bad about getting around, wink-wink-nudge-nudge, so I'm going to try to be better this year. You've always been good about that so I might be tagging along. Think I did a little last time so how about a little more this time?