Thread: IMSA USCC in 2016 and 2017
View Single Post
Old 19 Jul 2017, 02:35 (Ref:3752671)   #5354
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Weather happens at times for many races....and I recall 2009 and 2015. I was there!

You're WRONG! Distance race more better.

2016: 412 laps = 1046 miles
2015: The rain won
2014: 400 laps = 1016 miles

Times are harder to come by but I think the closest was early 2000s at 9.5 hours. Always went distance.
I like endurance races to be based on time. Plus, if we're ever going to get a better media package, it needs to end at a set time.

I agree, the loss of the strategy sucks but I'm not sure how often that played out anyway . Also, I'm not asking you what lap it is every 30 secs.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk