View Single Post
Old 29 Sep 2017, 19:05 (Ref:3770614)   #30
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcarr6 View Post
WELL SAID

With the Caddy news, they must be more accessible or they risk losing the great product they have put together.

I honestly never liked the Caddy programme, it was against the customer style of GT3

I'm fine with Factory support and factory drivers, but if you don't even sell your cars it's completely against the original ethos of GT3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In fairness, Cadillac was in World Challenge long before they adopted GT3 regulations. I was surprised they built the car at all.